Thursday, October 14, 2021

S211 - "Major" Trophies Winners Poll

Hello ladies and gentlemen! 

After some issues with the first version of the polls (I couldn't get your answers), I've decided to reward you with another poll and run the First Day of the Season poll for a bit more, just to give you some time to submit your answers. 

As a start, I've only included the Norwegian, English and Romanian Division, but in the future, I might consider including other leagues as well. 

Please vote below on who do you think will win the "Major" Trophies this season!





I'm looking forward to your feedback and suggestions on how your ManagerLeague-News experience can be improved!

No comments:

Post a Comment

S218 - Start of Season Poll Result

   Hello ladies and gentlemen,  We asked your opinion on who's gonna' win the "ML Roulette" this season. The fan favorite,...